miðvikudagur, nóvember 13, 2002

Snilldartexti hjá Leoncie (indversku prinsessunni)


Þetta er örugglega einn besti texti sem samin hefur verið á enska tungu,
eða bara hvaða tungumáli sem er.

Þetta er auðvitað titillag plötunnar "My Icelandic Man", með Leoncie.

My Icelandic man, A real gentleman.
You light up my fire.
What makes you tick, is it your big Icelandic stick?
I'm filled with desire.
Hey Icelandic eyes, with your great magnetic smile.
Take off your clothes.
Come close to me baby, for I am your Lady,
and you don't need those.
Do it, do it, do it, do it all night long.
Grab me, take me, fill me Darling, please do not sweat.
I don't need no Lubrication, I am wet.
Oh yeah, I feel it coming now.
I feel you in me oh.
I feel it coming, it's exploding.
My Icelandic lover, from a land filled up with Lava.
You're volcanic, like the country.
Your muscles make me shiver, I'm burning with desire.

Engin ummæli: